Friday, December 26, 2008

Meli's Piano Rectial

Last Sunday, Melissa had her piano studio's recital at the local Methodist church. She only teaches a few people, so we were able to keep it small and special for everyone. Being a Christmas recital, I decided to try something totally crazy. I made my first foray into trying to buy clothes for my wife. I presented her with an early Christmas present of a dress and all the accessories for her to wear to the recital. She did a great job of playing her jazz version of Jingle Bells. She has always had a struggle with jazz, so I was so proud of her.

Nathan even got in the act a little, with people presenting him with Christmas gifts. He loves to play with the alphabet blocks he got from one student.




No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy