Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lessons learned.

Well, the lack of sleep has started to kick in. This morning, I spent 45 minutes with a fussy baby thinking it's not time for a bottle. I tried everything I could think of for why this kid is not calming down. Not screaming, just fussy. I tried the swing. I tried the bouncy seat. I tried dancing. I tried singing. We were the best baby burrito we could be (swaddling). Nothing. Then it hit. Check the diaper again. Sure enough...wet. Guess these are the things you learn by just doing figuring out for yourself. Tonight, we have a new rule. When you get up, check the diaper first. And cover the front with the new diaper when the old one comes off. That thing is a loaded weapon of pee.

BubbleShare: Share photos - halloween photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha the pics of Jasmyne and Nathan are too cute. I can just hear her saying "baby" over and over. Tell Mel that baby is as dark as mine. LOL just playing. But he is too cute. I can't wait to see him in person at Christmas. Now that I have this site I will be able to watch him grow!!

XoXo
Cynthia

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy