Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nathan meets Potter


So, I wonder if Meli could go to Hogwarts seven months pregnant? It has been ten years of waiting for Melissa and her ... infatuation with the Harry Potter series. She introduced me and now we are both hooked. So today, like millions of other people, we waiting in line, reservation in hand, to be some of the first to get the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Of course, like the last time, we went all out and even went in full costumes. Her costume was much better, however, looking totally like a girl student. We were not alone, but she was the only pregnant Hogwarts student there. :)

So now, she is listening to Jim Dale reading the book (chapter three as I write this) and I am going to be reading it for as long as I can before I go to bed. She's even making me go teach classes tomorrow morning so that the kids who will stay up all night won't even come close to ruining the ending. She's threatened to have absolutely no contact with the outside world until she's finished, so I don't recommend calling until Sunday. :)

Have fun, everyone who is reading right now!Meli and I together at the store.

Mel with our copy of the book!

P.S. It's 5:15 pm. I'm finished. She's on Chapter 15.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy